16 September 2009

Rumor Mill

Law school is SOOO much worse than high school! We have been here six weeks only and these are the rumors that are being passed....not to mention countless others such as people are getting married, someone is already rumored to be getting disbarred (funny considering you can only get DISbarred after you have already BEEN barred in a State which is impossible for a 1L), someone is allegedly "bat shit crazy" and is rumored to be institutionalized by the end of the year, someone has been arrested (although that isn't a rumor).

The rumors being spread about me:
(1) I'm sleeping with my friend Jon.
(2) I'm sleeping with my roommate Andrew.
(3) Before the end of the night on Friday, it was already being spread that I had a fight (keep in mind the fight occurred at 2 am)
(4) Natalie and I are lesbians together.
(5) Natalie and I are back to being friends.
(6) Oops, just kidding, we actually aren't back to being friends!

How ridiculous is that! I thought that I was functioning out radar range.... which I actually am, but that just proves how ridiculous is!

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF NUMBERS 3 AND 6, EVERYTHING IS FALSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment